Friday, September 18, 2015

Crossing my fingers for puppies and other nonexciting things.

It's that time of year again and poor Victor is rife with strife.  All the girls are in season and hopefully we will have plenty or girl puppies so I can keep a show prospect for myself.  This is boring not having anything to show.

We have a Shiba Open House tomorrow so I have been busy tidying up the barn and dog room today.  Marcel's mom has been here for 2 weeks and I had to take some days to recuperate.  With my fibromyalgia I get tired easily.  When you have FM you do not store energy.  I have had to learn to be kind to myself and rest when I need to.  It is a really hard thing to do when you used to be able to go for days at a time but I think that is what does you in because most of the people I talk to that have FM say they used to be busy, busy, busy.  We use ourselves up.

Good sleep is probably the most important thing when you have FM or MS.  You heal while you sleep.  Water and sleep keep you from getting those horrible leg cramps.  I hate those.  Guess I just have too much on my mind to sleep. Maybe after the open house event is over I will get some real rest and perk up again. 

So here I sit.  Looking for something to do sedentary and blogging is perfect.  I told myself I was going to do more blogging so I am keeping my word to myself and of course to all of my fans.  HA! Right, because I am so interesting.  Well and least my animals are interesting to most people.

Before mom came to visit I had been riding my mustang Handsome in the arena to try and teach him something, anything.  He is hella boring and I don't think he's gonna get any more exciting.  He plow reins like an old mule.  I was hoping to do dressage with him but he just doesn't have the spark nor the will to participate in anything.  However, I'm looking forward to taking him on the trail to see what happens there.  Could be a rodeo, I don't know.

I was going to start working Marcel's horse Sterling and depending on how that goes I might even sell him since Marcel isn't doing anything with him.  My friend Chris is going to help me get him ready.  Plus she has a little black mare that I am going to ride to get back in the swing of things so I'm looking forward to it being a bit cooler this fall.  Hot flashes are a bitch.  Need I say more?  I didn't think so.

Well, I'd better a snack.  I'm starting to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment