Thursday, November 7, 2013

I was playing around with some photos and came up with this.  I made a watercolor background of a photo of a pile of UKC ribbons Koji brought back from a show in Madras one year.  Tarianne took this great shot of Bridget last spring when she came out like a trooper to stand  in last minute for Victor the second day of shows.  She showed well enough to get group 3's in both shows, once placing over the #1 Buhund that had taken Best in Show the day before.....tee hee. 
 
Bridget just needs her majors (just huh!) to finish her AKC championship and next spring, if I can, I'm going to take her to Canada with my other Shiba  females and try to get her champion title there as well.  She is a beautiful dog and deserves the titles.  NOT that I'm biased or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment