Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Golden Child has arrived!

Bridget and Zashi's puppies, girl, boy, girl

I am beyond happy.  I must have been really good lately because I prayed for two girls and I got them.  And look at those heads! That first girl is spectacular, she looks like a tiny bull mastiff!  HA! They just happen to be in birth order in this picture so they'll know who's the oldest when they start fighting about it.  This is a repeat breeding and the first time we got all boys BUT they were gorgeous boys and my first white puppy too. I think it was a super nice litter so I wanted to repeat it for Bridget's final litter.  I still can't believe I got my two girls.  The male has been reserved for many months now by a family who specifically wanted a puppy from Bridget.  I can't wait to watch them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment